WIFE FOR SALE.

Major Stare

I bid a do it your self Arab kit,

consisting of

1 X 4 year old camel (has been raced but not abused)

1 X Chequed tea towel

1 X Elastic band (for attaching tea towel to head)

1 X WW2 service revolver (for firing into the air when on the back of camel)

500KG X of Sand

I'll stick it on ebay if your not intrested.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Major Stare

• jak

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

I read with interest that your not interested in a 'Part' Exchange, so I offer this one as full exchange.

Perfect working order however with a few drawbacks :-

1. Handbags !!

2. Shoes !!

3. A habbit of using phones that are not hers to tell your mates that drinking sessions are off !!

In fact if anyone wants her - your welcome.

And no Buzz......she does not know ive done this.....i like my te$$ticles where they are thankyou <!--emo&:D

I tell u what if you don't manage to sell her Bring her to the next WSCC track day and put her on display @ the 'signing on'office.Then tell her to sit there and every time someone goes in/comes out from the signing on office ask her to stand up and do a 'twirll'. If she asks why? Tell her it's tradition for all new female vistors to a WSCC day to do a 'twirll'.

Then I'll come a long hand her a copy of this thread; gather everybody who's signed on' together  and watch Major Stare have  his Tes~+*cles removed live!! should be quite giggle  :p  :p

Buzz  :D  ;)  :D

And no Buzz......she does not know ive done this.....i like my te$$ticles where they are thankyou :D

I will be going past your house tomorrow, I can drop a copy of this thread in at yor house if you like  :devil:  :devil:

John.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.