Help me buy me first westie

TheRealMcNei11

All I really want is to keep up with my friends in their scoobys & evos if at all possible :)

That Won't be a problem with either a Blade or Busa Engined Westy, It's all about Power to Weight and Handling Capabilities  :cool:  ;)

Cool :D  :D

Mind you might give me an extra incentive to drop a couple of kilos from my frame ;)

All I really want is to keep up with my friends in their scoobys & evos if at all possible :)

That Won't be a problem with either a Blade or Busa Engined Westy, It's all about Power to Weight and Handling Capabilities  :cool:  ;)

Only up to a certain point, surely?

The extra power they have starts to tell once you get close to the ton...

Andy

In the dry on a shortish track then you'll leave most Scoobys for dead. In the wet it all changes!

By the way there's a very attractive Toyota engined car for sale at the moment...  :D

By the way there's a very attractive Toyota engined car for sale at the moment...  :D

Yeah, I think the idiot owner has been seduced by a BEC :)

Andy

Gav - welcome to the club of reasoned argument and balanced opinion.

Andy is trying to bait me into making salacious comments about lawn mowing and bizarre secondary silencers. But he failed. :p

Damn.

Actually, I was hoping you were gonna mention trains again ;)

It's been a while. :down:

:D

Andy