Yokohama A032R

Chris Elworthy

I run 205/50/15s on my Sport 2000 which are soft compound.  I got them from

George Polley Motors

Station Road Ind Est

Heathfield TN21 8DB

01435 863679

I've had them on the car since 2000, and when I was looking for them George Polley came out cheapest.  They sent them to me for £100.60 a tyre including p+p so I only had to pay my local fitters to put them on.  The other people I looked out were Demon Tweaks, Elite etc.

Give them a call and see how they price.  (If they still exist!!!!;)

Don't know about beat them, but there is a local tyre company in peterborough that will match all those prices.

Chris

Polley's is the cheapest place to get yoko's from because they are one of the bigest importors of yokos direct from japan

Yoko 32R's in 205/50 R15's were £125 each (incl VAT) from Polley's when I bought some a couple of months ago, so I think they've gone up a bit from the £100 mark recently.

Free carriage though, with 4 tyres  :)

Jon

Yoko 32R's in 205/50 R15's were £125 each (incl VAT) from Polley's when I bought some a couple of months ago, so I think they've gone up a bit from the £100 mark recently.

Free carriage though, with 4 tyres  :)

Jon

I got mine free with your car ;)  ;)  :p  :p

Buzz :cool:

Northampton tyres can get them in, and I seem to remember prices weren't too bad... especially if you ask me nicely as I get a disount there with my company  :p

15's?

You want 13's mate  :p

And what compound, soft or super-soft?

I know I'm strong, but stretching them onto 15" rims might be asking abit much.

my tyres

someome on here gave me this. dont think youll beat their prices.

Looked there for my tin-top (225/40 x 18 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso gold plated b******ds) - but couldn't find Yoko A032R s quoted, only the AVS which look sexy, but came out worst on road-noise tests.

Thanks for all of the replies.

Image wheels (which is where the new wheels are coming from having seen lots of people with 'em at Donny) also supply tyres and quoted around £125 a corner, I thought this was high, but judging by your replies this is probably not the case.....sorry image.