Trailer Hire around Warrington ...

SteveF

I've been looking at the possibility of getting the Westie further afield in the near future - which realisticly means trailering it - 2 hours of 'motorway slog' / buffeting / pouring rain there & back is about as much as I can stand - and still enjoy the day.

So I'm looking to either hire (or buy if need must  :( ) a trailer. I'm strugling to find anyone in the Warrington area who has a car transporter trailer for hire - anybody know anybody?

If I can't find anybody - I may buy one & go into the hire business myself! - anybody fancy a 'trailer share'?

Steve

Steve

You could have borrowed mine Steve if some theiving B****** had not stolen it. :angry:

If you do get on keep it well secured & get insurance (it's only 5% of the value of the trailer/year, well worth it, I will be insuring my next one (Stable doors & all that ??? )

Andy

Steve your very welcome to use mine if you like,but the only problem its @ Plays-kool   near Leeds I know it a way off from Warrington but the offer's there if you get desperate!

Buzz :cool:

Buzz

Thanks - may not be as bad as all that - as one of the places the trailer would be going to / from for a while is Plays-kool

Is your trailer the big double wheeled one in the P-K yard - as I helped someone (you?  :blush: ) hitch it a while back - you may remember me - I was the one in the white Scoob with the s2000 gearbox

Cheers

Steve

Is your trailer the big double wheeled one in the P-K yard

By big if you mean huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge enough for 1.5 cars  :D  :D  :devil:  then yes its the Buzzshuttle  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :blush:  :devil:

Port Sunlight Trailers 0151 645 4735

they where quite cheap and i think they did have a reasonably small trailer available for hire. they do sell them but not sure what the prices are like ???

Hmmm... cheap?

3 days trailer hire        £ 50

2x500 mile round trip   £ 130 (at AA rate of 13p per mile)

2 extra days off work  £  priceless  ;)

Total                        £ 180

Cheers for the offer Jan - but no thanks

£40 for 3 days/weekend or £50 for a week

So 3 days is £40 ???

It is not my fault I live in the wrong bit of the country, sorry.

I am going to put the flat floor on it this weekend any how.

Good luck finding another one.

Yes I do you remember u help me hitch up the USS Nimiz to my car! The tarilers there if you want to use it

TTFN

Buzz :cool: