CCC

DAVE O

For those of you who subscribe to CCC magazine - I've just read on racecar.co.uk that they have folded.

Must admit it wasn't the mag it used to be but I'm still suprised it's gone!

Dave O.

.....Now I must try and get my subscription money back! :(  :(

TBH Dave, I'm not surprised at all by the news. IMHO the magazine content in recent years has really dropped in quality (and quantity, for that matter).

However, it is sad news all the same, I used to buy it just to read Dave Walkers various articles.

CCC, RIP.

Stu.

I think the problem is that none of the writers seemed to take part in any form of motorsport how can you write proper articles about a subject if your not involved?

Bring back phil bennet and his caterham

I suppose this means that the CCC Speed championship is now dead?

I'll have to subscribe to Max Flower now and put sum thumpin sounds in me slick car ya diggit I've always fancied some of those neon washer jets! :t-up:

I suppose this means that the CCC Speed championship is now dead

only in 'name' -  had an email from Graham Bahr last week saying that although it wouldn't be the "CCC" series anymore it will definitely be happening next year  ;)  :p

a sad loss... ???

yes it wasn't as good as it once used to be, but it is (was?)still a hell of a lot better than anything else out there...

talking of max flower, did anybody see britains worst driver on c5 last night? some muppet spent £15,000 on a nova  :0

i'd love to wipe the smile off his chevy chase in a £5,000 wesite  :p

and yes he really did drive like an  :arse: hole!!!

britains worst driver on c5

Watched the first programme a few nights back. Where do they find those 'drivers' (and I use that term in the loosest possible sense)?

The bloke in the Nova should be locked up, not put in TV showing us all goading other drivers!

As for CCC, it has been a fountain of knowledge over the years, but has seemed to converge a little towards max flower of late.