BARC championship 05 news

Keith Scarfe

I have updated the Web site giving provisional dates for the 05 championship. There is also a letter from the chairman Jon Morton regarding 05 and a get together in January. Hope it is of interest.

Many thanks Keith,

Jon has also forwarded the letter to me, he has asked me to get in touch in the new year to touch base with him. Things seem to be progressing nicely.... thanks for all of your help the past couple of months.

Wishing you and yours a very good Christmas. Simon.

Wooohhooo - timetable - thanks Keith   :D

At least mid-April for the first race gives me the longest possible time to complete but I'm still worried   :down:

What does the two   ???  25 min races at Pembrey and Snetterton mean?

We have a doubl header at Snet as well as Croft and Pembrey is a triple header?

Ta

Geoff

and Pembrey is a triple header?

No what it will mean is that, for the Pembrey weekend for example, we will get one qualifying session on the Saturday, one 10 lap race either on Sat or Sun, then one 25 minute race (max our cars can go with our fuel tanks) on the Sunday. 25 minutes round Pembrey will be about the same (or slightly more) in laps. Endurance racing eh!. It just makes a slight change from the usual 10 lap sprint races. A bit of everything. Same will go for Snetterton. Croft will be 2 sprint races of 10 laps. We could possibly have 2 separate qualifying sessions don't know. It depends if they define them as double headers or double races I think. You will see for defo on the entry form.

Regards.

Keith.

Hi Paul,

I was at work when I wrote that so it's ok!  :p

Just received extinguisher, gearstick, diff/axle gaskets & spare second hand WF cycle wings (Just in case).

To quote Scotty "I canna go any faster Cap'n...."

Okay untrue, life is full of choices (deep thought for the year)

Ta

Geoff  :D