Registration

Jan Coombes

I am filling my form in at the moment

It says if I want to change class there is a £10 fee.

What about the Car?

Both are mine are OK for class F, so can I just wake up in the morning and pick one?

Don't see why not, loads of people change car on the day including part way through a day because theirs has broken down/something wrong/crashed it in practice etc and still score points in their class (as long as the other car you are driving is eligible for the same class of course)

Edit: But given that your cars may well be in different classes on the day depending on the way the event organises themselves, you will probably have to have decided when you put in your entry for each event so that they can sort out paddock numbering etc.  If you wanted to change car and hence be in a different class on the day (even if still SS F), I'd ring up the event organisers as soon as you have decided/know that you have to and let them know.  The more advance notice they have, the easier it will be to sort out.

You flashy southerner  :D  :D  :D  :D

*must remember to amend rules for 2006 for those that have 2 cars both eligible for same class*  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

*must remember to amend rules for 2006 for those that have 2 cars both eligible for same class*  

I always knew me and Jan(et) were in a class of our own. It's just a shame he keeps coming second... :0:p:D