Coast2Coast 2005

studbuckle

Learn to drink loads drive fast shred tyres laugh lots sweat adrenaline see sights meet people drive fast burn petrol sleep a bit....................................................... :devil:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• scott beeland

• SADDLEWORTH

• neilwillis

Yep please!! I Will be up late friday night as I have no hols left

dont worry Buzz we'll still be at the bar  :p

Glad to hear you've sign up Marcus! These events always need 'special people' like us

have a good christmas bud

See you in the new year

Buzz :xmas:

'special people' like us

Is that "Special Needs"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Merry Chrimble Mr B  :D  :D  :D

Oi!! :suspect:  :suspect:  :oops:

Happy Christmas to our Glorious leader and the fellow Stantonians.

have a good un'

Off to the pub now!

Buzz  :xmas:

!Notice!

Anyone thinking about this years Coast2Coast should register now as i'm very close to closing the main list and creating a reserve list.

Once I do this, if anyone drops out then priority will be given in the order of registration to those who want to do both days followed by the 1 day only's and the unsures.

Si

Appologies for the cheek, but 'Karl W' has asked if I could somehow put his name down for both days, he is having problems with his pc and shall complete the registration when sorted later today / tommorrow.

His current plans are to travel down on the Sat morning and stop over in Leyburn.

Glen

Appologies for the cheek, but 'Karl W' has asked if I could somehow put his name down for both days, he is having problems with his pc and shall complete the registration when sorted later today / tommorrow.

His current plans are to travel down on the Sat morning and stop over in Leyburn.

Glen

Aye, cheeky...

entry created. If he creates his own with correct details when he gets on i'll remove the dummy one i've created

Cheers Glen & Si

now a proper registered attendee ;)  :p  ;)

Looking forward to the blat already, might just give me a kick up the A*** to get in the garage and sort me car ???  ???

Now where did I leave that engine, I know its around here somewhere   :oops:  :suspect::bangshead:

:D  :D  :D