WSCC photo competition

markboyce

:D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: The joys of Lys Y Fran hairpins  :D  :D  :D Now that's understeeeeeeeeeeeeer in the excuse book manual 1  :D  :D

Go on you know you wanna  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

How strange.

A photo of Mrs W with one empty and one half full bottle of wine in front of her.

All thats missing is the micra straw :D:D:D:D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: The joys of Lys Y Fran hairpins  :D  :D  :D Now that's understeeeeeeeeeeeeer in the excuse book manual 1  :D  :D

Go on you know you wanna  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Couldn't believe it Mark.  Someone had reduced the straight to the hairpin by 10 meters...would have beaten Ash's time Im sure otherwise :down:

How strange.

A photo of Mrs W with one empty and one half full bottle of wine in front of her.

All thats missing is the micra straw :D:D:D:D

I do remember a small part of that evening.  That particular photo was using the hat of an elerdely lady that was sat not too far from where we was....how was I too know :blush:

Shortly afterwards I disappeared into the darkness of the golf course for a tactical chunder :down: