ARDS Passed

simon4007

I did it, I bl**** did it....!!! :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :cool:

I know that most of you haven't the foggiest who I am, I just felt like shareing. :t-up:

Great course at Silverstone. Pleased I took a bit of instruction beforehand as the course soooo slippery.

Looking forward to meeting you BARC guys next year.... :t-up::t-up:  :t-up:

Well done  :D

I suspect he's going for the BARC Westfield Championship from his comment!!!

Well done, and good luck. If I win the lottery I might change championships and come and join you.  :D

Good stuff Simon. Look forward to racing you next year. When do you think you will get out to do some practising? Did you buy Stuart Linn's car in the end? How is it? Is it running? Set up? There is a bit of a newsletter written by Jon Morton (Drivers association chairman) which I will get onto the web site as soon as I have it. There is going to be a gathering some time in January. I will let you know when and where when I know more (will post on here).

See you.

Keith.