• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buzz Billsberry

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• Rob Navin

• scott beeland

bit late , but have just posted form and cheque off.. spoke to John today, he told me form needed to be with him before Friday morning?...

All being well,  will put some faces to names... was coming to spectate but looks like car will be finished for the weekend and  would be nice to hold everyone up on the hill..  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Had a look on the weather website and it looks promising for sunday

Sunny 14* and there be more weather updates on the evening news.From me Buzz Billsberry Good afternoon

Today my sunday has been freed up. - I understand that this is very late notice - is it too late to enter? Who can I call?

Matt

Matt,

alright mate.

event organised by yorks area, check your WW mag and call Terry Everall (AO) i am sure he ll sort you out.

Cheers mate - will do. :t-up:

...except that according to the entry form, they're going to John Hoyle...and judging by the post above by JeffC, it needs to be with him by tomorrow  :down:

Will he possibly accept a fax if he has such facilities available  ???

.....alright. was just trying to help. For what its worth i am sure that the entry will be gratefully recieved at this stage.

Do ya know she's in a right strop today Jamie god knows whats wrong with her!! We all new you were just trying to help out and Knob Reving is involved with the event so in around about way you were correct

She gives this cuddly image but shes really a man eating tiger in nunney clothing

No doubt Swiss Tony's wife will have something to say in reply! Right I'm off said me, I await the incoming abuse

Buzz :p

Thanks for all your help :t-up:

- but I'm too late  :down:

but I'm too late  

:down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

Thanks for all your help :t-up:

- but I'm too late  :down:

Unlucky bud.I could say it was your own fault? Were you hanging on to see what the weather was gonna be like? as we all know It is usually lashing it down for this event and this it looks like its gonna be a good un'

Buzz

Nein, Mr Donkey Hote, for he said just above:

Today my sunday has been freed up.

PS, Buzz:

Do ya know she's in a right strop today Jamie god knows whats wrong with her!

I think it's called stupid swiss pollen bringing on the worst bout of hay fever I've ever had  :down:  :angry: