rolling road in somerset

custardtart

time for a quick fettle before the new season starts however i'm no longer near Aldons in t' midlands and need a new rolling road with westy/zetec experience in the somerset area - anyone know of one?

and theres two in cullompton,just off the motorway.again no phone numbers but could get them.not to far out of somerset,just depends where you are.

hth

darren

thanks guys  :)

Where exactally are you!

Lodway garage Pill contact keith Sumerhaze 01275375674

Barry :D

I'm in Taunton, i'll give keith a call - ta  :)

I am in weston 1 mile off Jcn21 if passing give me a shout.

Barry :D

I reccomend a Garage at Tipton St John; known as Tipton garage. Have huge experiance with all matter of machines, they also prep cars for world wide series, historic le-mans etc. They helped me set up my old 205 (bless her heart) :(

I reccomend a Garage at Tipton St John; known as Tipton garage. Have huge experiance with all matter of machines, they also prep cars for world wide series, historic le-mans etc. They helped me set up my old 205 (bless her heart) :(

If they actualy keep to there apointments ???

Hello James,

You've had problems with Tipton i guess?! May I use this oppurtunity to wish you a merry x-mas mate, see you in the summer,

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Hi scott,

Thanks for that and to you sir, hope you have a happy new year yeha Ive had problems with the Barstards!!!

But thats a long story ill tell you some time.

Why are you shouting? the problem I had with tipton was as follows I made an apointment with them for a rolling road about a year and a half ago the apointment was eight weeks away at the time of booking on the day of the session I drove down there and stoped in at a freind who lives in ottery st mary and he directed me to tipton (being in ther middle of know where!;), On arrival I was told that they couldent do my car because there road had broken down and they didnt know when it would be fixed he advised mne to go home and call him the next day to rebook so I did this.

When I phoned him the earliest apointment I could have was six weeks away I wasnt happy about this but bookeed the session a few days before I was due to go I called to make sure everything was ok and once again I was told they coudent do my car and he would call me back to arange another time imstill waiting!!!

a few days layter I was chatting to my freind and mentioned the problems with just getting the car there and he said "I ment to tell you ive since found out that there road wasnt broken and they had actually done sombody else's car on the day of my original apointmen!!".

Needles to say ive never been back in my view this is NOT how you generate custom and on both ocassions that they let me down it would have been nice to have had a F£$%&ng phone call.

instead of letting my drive down to deepest darkest devon.

Now please understand im not passing comment on there ability or there service because I simply didnt get that far with them but based on the above I dont think ill ever give myself the oppertunity to find out how good or bad they really are.