• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Yet another xmas clearout

Bronco Jr

I have the following parts for sale,

1. narrow body hood and side screens (grey) £150

2. Distributer for 2.0l XE (new cap and rotor) £25

All prices plus postage. Email me if interested. Will take pics if required.

:D

Bob,

got to say fair condition, theres no damage, they are about ten years old, but only did 5K miles in that time.

Will try to take pics tomorrow if your interested

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Hood and screens for sale again.... As they didnt fit over the purchasers roll bar. :(

To make sure, the roof fits a standard height roll bar only, and its narrow bodied design.

I know there were a few other people after it at the time, but once sold, I didnt keep your emails, so please send me another :D

Where does it mention wings? Are there other items I can't see?

Where does it mention wings? Are there other items I can't see?

I deleted the items that I've already sold, there was a pair of wings but they went to Bob Green

Just the Hood/screens and Dissy left, oh and some 15" fox alloys with good slicks, but thats on another post somewhere :D

• 2 months later...

Still for sale :D

Have moved house and have just fallen over them in the garage...

Also windscreen supports (early style) and (i think) a pair of mirrors to go with them. I've also got the windscreen but its cracked as I tried to post it and the dear old boys from royal mail decided "Fragile" meant through the b******* in the van :(

Not sure what these are worth £50 anyone?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.