• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

One of the Christmas list

darthurs

Edited to say:

How do I edit the title so I don't look thick?

Doh!  too late  :down:  :t-up:  :p  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Edited to say:

How do I edit the title so I don't look thick?

Dan

Thank god for that it`s not just me  :D

true... You'd probably get a box containing half the bits you actually need, plus instructions on how to cannibalise the rest from old scalextric cars bought from jumble sales. The end result will be better than a new Scalextric for half the price.

The new 'Sport' track clips together much more easily. Anyone who had the 'classic' track as they now call it will remember how bl**** difficult it was to put together and  take apart.

Santa is bringing me a great big 'Le Mans' Scalextric for Christmas at the suggestion of SWMBO!  Just hope it can get it down the chimney, and that my daughter will let me have a go with it occasionally.

There's a new Scalextric system out where you can have up to 6 cars in one slot at a time, with the ability to 'overtake' at a couple of points on the track....  How things  have changed.  You also getting braking on some sets now as well, whatever next?

Also the cars grip the new track better so you can get round corners quicker which is the reason they don’t have the banked curves with the new style. And it is more ridged so if wont warp like the old style track did over time.

Dan

Tried to buy a little Caterham that looked like me big Wessie off Ebay but some pipped me t' post.So I bought a little catering van that looked like me big Burger van.Gave meself a good feedback :p