• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

The Newlyweds and the Tiger

Fat Albert

A couple are lying in their hotel bed on their wedding night. The woman turns to her husband and says she has a confession to make. "Oh yeah what?" asks the new husband

"Well I'm not a virgin" says his wife

"That's not unusual in this day and age, don't worry about it."

"OK" says the wife, but just so you know I had sex with Tiger Woods"

"What Tiger Woods the top golfer!!"

"Yes" replies his bride.

Well the man thinks, Tiger Woods is rich, successful and handsome and he can see why any woman would want to sleep with him so, he's not too concerned. Well they finish talking, start kissing and carressing and soon they are making love. After they have finished the man gets up to use the telephone. "What are you doing?" asks the wife

"I'm hungry so I'm calling room service for a snack."

"Tiger wouldn't do that" says the wife

"Oh yeah, what would he do?"

"He would come back to bed and make love to me again"

Well not to be out done the man gets back into bed and makes love to his wife. When he has finished he gets up again and goes to the telephoone. "What are you doing" asks the wife

"Well I'm still hungry so I'm calling room service"

"Tiger wouldn't do that" say the wife

"OK...what would he do?"

"He would come back to bed and make love to me again!"

So the man slams down the phone, gets back in to bed and makes love to his wife for the third time. Now when they have finished the man is dead tired. He crawls out of bed, and just about makes it to the phone "You're not calling room service are you?" asks the wife

"No" replies her husband "I'm calling Tiger Woods to find out exactly what is the par for this damned hole!"