• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

gauging interest

scott beeland

May be selling Tony law bonnet exit manifold for VX (mild steel) and Wunoff repackable stainless can in late december/new yr

Anyone interested before I put it on findit/ racecar.com etc

Manifolds black and silencer's shiny before anyone asks....Oh and it'll rev to whatever you want it to.

7k miles and doesn't need a repack yet

What the dimensions for the silencer Scott? If it's bigger than 24" x 6", count me as interested...

Seems I have lotsa interest in this. Better get on to the exhaust man on Monday and book it in....then It's happy shopping for you lot :D

Sold subject to the usual :D

New one due 17th Jan :down:  :cool:

Better declare it SORN then and get new wings; mirrors;brakes;bones fitted I suppose

The new manifold will be for a turbo I take it?   :p

edit:

I'll be at danielles parents (maghull) between chrimbo and new year... email me your tel number as the TNB will be in attendance.  Not sure if I will be driving up in it or towing.... her in doors gave me "that look" when I suggested driving.

Mr Boyce. I will of course need a passenger ride over the festive break :cool:

call me (you have pm)

You also need to run through turboing a VX with me :D

You also need to run through turboing a VX with me

Thats the easy bit..... do as Navin does....  direct debit to Paul Aspden and collect the car a few weeks later

Thats the easy bit..... do as Navin does....  direct debit to Paul Aspden and collect the car a few weeks later

I'v not found a better way to modify the car yet  :D

No

Far too much lag for me, now a supercharger, thats the way for me :D  

Or can you have both on a X-flow ?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.