• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Frau Vesty

• I.S.M

• Glen H

So that was you was it.  :suspect:

Fraid so, luckily Bernie was a bit slow with the camera (old age setting in) otherwise you' have seen a bit too much.

I asked Kerstin what the German was for Hamster so I could reply to your PM.

Even better, I just plugged "merchandise hamster" into google translate, and it comes back as one of those (dare I say, silly) joined together words  :love:

You are officially the Warenhamster.  How cool is that  :t-up:

Why would you want to have large pictures of men's  :arse: 's as a screensaver, aren't people going to think you're a bit of a weirdo  ???

I still probably won't get as much stick as I did at the manchester area meet last night, for being the one caught with no Trollies on :p  :D

No trollies on  :suspect:

And theres me thinkin' you were wearing a thong  :p

13 images, file size is about 12 Mb each

Jeezuz!  What resolution screen could warrant a 12 meg background.  You're not running a Sony JUMBOTRON screen by any chance, are you? :D

I dont think all the arses belonged to the men ??? There look like one lady A*** in there to me ;)

.........just what I was thinking..... ;)  :0

I reckon you had far too many layers on when I met you at Llandow Mrs W.......... :0  :)

13 images, file size is about 12 Mb each

Jeezuz!  What resolution screen could warrant a 12 meg background.  You're not running a Sony JUMBOTRON screen by any chance, are you? :D

For a monitor, it's far too high a res, of course.   For printing - A4, at 200dpi, it's just right   ;)

Quote (Matt Seabrook @ Dec. 09 2004,09:25)

So that was you was it.  

Fraid so, luckily Bernie was a bit slow with the camera (old age setting in) otherwise you' have seen a bit too much.

Hi Glenn

You want to see the " other " pick I took  :)

Rumour has it that mrs Westy may actually have commissioned some of those pickies

:)

Far more likely is that Mrs Westy took most of those piccies.  I have a splendid collection of around 100  :arse:'s taken throughout the year  :p