Derby/Notts Xmas Dinner

Garry Bunn - Derby & Notts Joint AO

I need to finalise numbers this week ....so if you want to go I need to know now.

Please see www.wscc.co.uk/area/derbyandnotts  for menu.

Garry

079 799 07489

Garry@cosworthpower.com

ps we always have some good prizes at our raffles!!

pps. we have no plans for a "post Xmas meal" if you were waiting for that!

Details for Saturday....

Drinking heads on...

Party frocks on....not you Mick....

Arrive 7.15pm....

Remember to buy your AO a beer....

Eat at 8pm

Put Del in camper.....

Drink some more....

Go home....

Drink some more....

:D

Brilliant night last night,great food,great beer,great banter

the awards were well recieved by garry *even his colour coordination cup* :D  The raffle was a competitive event in itself with the top prize being some Mickmade Carbon headlight shells.Sandra finding an alternative madonna like use for them...pics to follow  :D

we are still trying to work out why Tommo was so keen to win the box of latex gloves.... ???

anyway thanks to Garry for organising,even Del made it to the end,he had to as there was the usual dodgy dealing going on in the carpark afterwards,with various bits ,diffs/shocks etc changing over from car to car with various what can only be described as Westie Doggers staring through back windows checking out the goods.... :D  :D  ;)

all the best for Xmas and New Year

Rubble

ps just noticed i mentioned food first...MMmmm

Just like to say a big thank you to Garry and everyone at the Notts and Derby branch for a smashing evening and for making Emma and I very welcome.

I look forward to seeing you all on and off the track next year.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

Howard and Emma

Barney - did the cup shine as much as the "Bacofoil Kids" race-suit  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

We really enjoyed the Derby & Notts Christmas meal you organised Garry. Thanks very much for putting it together.

The venue and food were very good (once I managed to get there - I still think the M1 sign should mention A50 not just A453), but that's what happens when you are already a bit tight on time. I hope we did not hold up your festivites with being a bit late.

Also your WSCC members and partners made us feel very welcome.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas

Robert, Wendy and bump