Autosport show 05

scott beeland

You lot amaze me. I have always acted with maturity and restraint

That's yer funniest yet - ROFLAO  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• scott beeland

• Buzz Billsberry

• adhawkins

Buzz some think you are a poor misunderstood person who has a crap reputation precipitated by evidence of "No shows" , not respecting women( Kylie episodes ), drinking, showing off in V8 machines, giving donkeys a bad name -the list is endless. Now I say let us forget the past and am prepared to forgive you at this festive time of the year. But others????????  :p

Buzz some think you are a poor misunderstood person ............................

Thing is Terry once you know Mr B - you realise it's all true  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: Wouldn't want to change him at all  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Buzz - with a reputation?

Are you talking about the same, shy unassuming Buzz that made a can of lager last all weekend at Donington?   The Buzz, who some terrible bounder tricked into putting a pair of very brief knickers on his head to see if they'd fit?

Surely not

:D:D:D:D:D