I've done it!

worldwidewebs

I've finally done it - joined the club that is! Well, the cheques in the post at least. Just got to save a few more pennies then I'll be on the lookout for something to satisfy my 'need for speed'. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Andy :D

Good move Andy, welcome :)

I have just joined and im in the process of sourcing my first Westfield.

Having been to two meetings in my area and spoken to a few members, i can honestly say there a great bunch of guys :p

What type of Westfield are you after? Build your own, 2nd hand?

My intention is to do some track days and hopefully a few sprints/hillclimbs. I don't have a car capable of towing so it will also have to be road-legal (including tyres)

Basically, I just want to have some "track" fun without breaking the bank so I'm not too bothered about aesthetics (yeah, right), just something reliable and quick. Because of space, I can't buy until about January but I'm still looking now - you know how it is ;).

I'm not sure where/when the next local meet is but I'll try and get along and hopefully get some good advice.

Cheers

Andy

I'm not sure where/when the next local meet is

See here  :t-up:

Do you mean here :t-up:

Looks like Wednesday night's sorted then (Knutsford) - who else is going?

Cheers

Andy