Spotted Blue 03 Westy

ChrisF

Spotted today a new shiny navy blue SEiW, parked in Lincoln Road, Peterborough this afternoon.

Was it u?

If it was u.....then come for a blat with the Cambs crew.

Hello guys......Liam, Martin potential new member?

;)  :cool:

Now this is spooky - my 03, navy blue Westfield was parked in Lincoln Road, Peterborough, but the previous day!

As for myself, I'm not local, but the ride to Peterborough (from Newport Pagnell) is very pleasant - is your next meeting on the 21st September?

Bill

It must have been you on Saturday??  If not, then it is toooo spooky for words.

Unfortunately the Cambs club no longer meet officially, however a few of us meet up on Sundays for a blat.  If you fancy coming you are most welcome.

Maybe next Sunday???.............Laim , Martin, Neil??? What da ya say???   :cool:

It must have been an eye catcher, even my wife spotted it and commented - she doesn't normally comment on Westfields on principle :(

You weren't by any chance the blue one I passed going westbound on the A605 on Saturday about 6.30pm - lots of shiny bits?  :D

is your next meeting on the 21st September?

Area is now dead I'm afriad... I quit and had no volunteers to take over as AO.

Might be up for a blat when I can confirm if my exhaust is just making a dodgey noise or if it's likley to come apart when trying hard...

Not me I'm afraid, as I will be oop north visiting my newly 70-year old dad. The reason I asked about the 21st (apart from it being the date for the Area meeting from the club web site) is that it's my next free weekend, but then it occurred to me that the Donington Show is that weekend...

Liam - it would have been me on the A605 (just past the services) as I was headed  home around then.

Bill,

I spotted you just west of Oundle - I was the one waving manically in the burgundy ( oh, alright, maroon) one.

Sorry, Chris - memsahibs birthday on Sunday so a barbeque thrash is slated and I will not be in condition to drive a bargain let alone a car :D  :D  :D  :D  :zzz:  :zzz:

post or mail me when you have a free Sunday to burn some Optimax.

:D  :D  :D

Sunday's definatley not on now... swmbo has got to work saturday, so she won't apprieciate being dragged out in the car on her only day of the weekend  ???