• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Sidescreens Update

gee_fin

oo-er

dev_sidescreen.jpg

(development screen, ie, not carbon/kevlar, white strip obviously not on finished product)

Molds complete, expecting first batch over Christmas :) Prices are going to be Caterham prices + £10 to Joe Public (screens are slightly bigger than our historic friends';), however, WSCC members get a £10 discount :)

First batch are specifically for the SEiW, however, hopefully they will fit SEi/SEs with only a minor modification/finish - I believe the only difference is the length of the cockpit (+1.5" or so), hopefully this means just a shortening and finishing of the sidescreen to fit. I will be testing this when the first batch is complete (as I need a set for my SEi :) ).

Email/PM for more info if needed.

Graeme.

:0:0:0:0:0

I'm amazed...

I didn't think anyone actually used the "No fat chicks" stickers any more. Must be Jan(et's) car... :p:0:D

Hey sexy car :)

Yep buy a set of side doors & a full roll cage and you get a free 300BHP westfield.

Bargin at £15,000.

:D  :p

It was 350bhp last week!

Please put me TOP of the list for a set of Carbon ones.......... :0:0:0:0:0:0

What fixings you using Greame ?????????

Please put me TOP of the list for a set of Carbon ones.......... :0:0:0:0:0:0

What fixings you using Greame ?????????

Greame,

Hope you make me top of the list ;)  :xmas:

will speak when i get the fancy disks :p

any chance of geting them without poppers?

I think you'll have to fit poppers or what ever yourself Mr Flap................ :0  :0  :0  :suspect:

• 2 weeks later...

Finished :)

west_sidescreen_02.jpg

west_sidescreen_03.jpg

west_sidescreen_04.jpg

Photos shown of first test set (very heavy 2x2 weave outside, black fibreglass inside). As can be seen, there is a small lip on the inside of the wing to make location easier.

More photos on www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/products/carbonfibre/ -> sidescreens.

Don't really want to take the p*** on here further (just wishing to respond to the many info requests :) ). Please email/ring if you have any questions.

Prices on the site, £10/screen discount (carbon/ carbon/kevlar) for WSCC members.

Cheers,

Graeme.