Who's in charge?

Doug D.

Somebody ask Blatters why he didn't take the westfield to Cornwall at the weekend.....

I hope he didn't drive too close to Heathrow on the way back they might of mistaken the top of his head for a landing light :cool:

Leave it......  :0

I hope he didn't drive too close to Heathrow on the way back they might of mistaken the top of his head for a landing light

I wore a hat, and will continue to do so until my head returns to it's normal colour...... :D  :D  :D

Leave it......  

No tell us mate forgiveness is easier to get than permission

:0  :p  :0  :p  :0  :p  :0  :p  :0  :p  :0  :blush:

Hey Blatters

Are you going to the Penn Sevens this Saturday?

If so, I can report back on the colour of aforementioned head...............  :blush: or  :devil:

My car is in bits but I will probably pop up for a beer.

Cheers

David

Hey Blatters

Are you going to the Penn Sevens this Saturday?

If so, I can report back on the colour of aforementioned head...............  :blush: or  :devil:

My car is in bits but I will probably pop up for a beer.

Cheers

David

Its defiantly  :devil:

:0  :D  :p

Unless I get the Vx fixed in fairly short order on Saturday morning, then no, I won't be at Penn................it's also the Classic and Sports Car day at Castle Combe on Saturday, so I may well postpone repairs (again) until Sunday......

You gonna be at Combe this Saturday then Blatters?

I'll have to bring a list of technical questions with me (you won't be able to provide your 'do a search' answer that way! ;)).

Andy

You gonna be at Combe this Saturday then Blatters?

It's only a distant possibility at the mo', and even if I do, I'll be in the b******d tin top.

Watch this space........

And here was me thinking you knew all there was to know about fixing a Westy (or at least, where to search for it ;)).

:D

Andy

Oh I know how to fix it, I just haven't got the bl**** time at the moment.........Saturday is looking favourite for freeing up enough time to do it, and at the moment, that is what's on the schedule for Saturday.......

Ah...all becomes clear now.

Hope to see you there if you can make it.

Andy

Oh I know how to fix it, I just haven't got the bl**** time at the moment.........

So, get off the compooter and go and fix it NOW ;)

Love to, but I'm at work..... :p  :p

Mr Stanton. You know me too well...........Doug and Matt too, for that matter...... :0  :0

Took the coup to Cornwall though. Haven't driven it far/fast for a while, and forgot just how not that bad it is.........

Never mind mate you know the offer is always there for help. Just don’t ak the management in future  :0