TONNEAU COVER

SADDLEWORTH

I want to make a tonneau cover for my westy,does anybody know what material to use and where to buy ???

Might be worth having a chat with Woolies, they've always been very helpful when i've used them in the past  :t-up:

Double duck or Everflex.  The former is two sheets of cotton bonded, one on each side of a rubber membrane.  The latter is a plastic (I think) bonded onto a single piece of cotton.

Woolies will be the place to go to get the stuff, assuming that you have an industrial sewing machine to make it on.  The wife's Singer is not going to do the job!

I know a man who can make you one, but he is in Oxfordshire and will need your car to make it to fit.  PM me if you would like details. :)

I want to make a tonneau cover for my westy,does anybody know what material to use and where to buy ???

Might be worth having a chat with Woolies, they've always been very helpful when i've used them in the past  :t-up:

Sorry i dont know woolies :durr:

might be worth talking to malcuu at next man meet he had one made quite cheaply in warrington for his xtr2 theres also a place in atherton who do tonneau covers:0