Trailer

DAVE O

Now that HTH (Hilux Trailer Hire) has ceased trading does anybody in the Herts area have a trailer that I could borrow on the weekend 20th-21st Sept Speed Series - Mira & Thoresby. It would be lovingly looked after, garaged at night and returned with Stella (bottles of!;)

Thanks,

Dave O. ???  :)  :)

Dave

Do you have a local branch of Indespension near to you  ???  ???  ???  A few years back I used to hire a trailer from them for just £35 all weekend :)  :)

And do a quick search for, I think, Hatfield Trailers - they have a couple of locations in Herts and they weren't expensive when I used them last year.  Decent trailers too.

Nick,

I've used GT Towing a number of times over the last 3 years. They used to charge £40+ for the weekend, which was ok. they have now put their prices up and charged me £70+, last month, for the weekend. When I returned the trailer last time he tried to say that I had damaged the rubber tyre on the jockey wheel until I pointed out that I had had it noted on the pre-hire agreement that it was damaged.

The cost/trust has gone.

I've only got the one S.S. weekend left this year so if I can borrow one I'd rather pay a fellow wscc member!!

Then in the winter I'll buy a minno :D  :D

Dave O.

Mark,

I've a feeling GT towing are Indespension agents.....See my last post!!

I'll have a search and see what I can find!

Dave O.