Where to get Yokohama 32R's in staffordshire

busapower2001

Hi,

I turned up at the dvla office today to get the car registered and guess what - I have to return for an inspection (which are only done at 8:30 in the morning!  :arse: ). I knew I was chancing it slightly but I had heard of many others just turning up and registering then and there. Consider yourself warned those of you who are about to pass their SVA!

Anyway booked in first thing tomorrow and went home. I was just wrapping up the car for the evening (5pm) and found a bl**** screw had gone through the FL yoki (2cm in from sidewall) - thanks fate! The position of it meant that it couldn't be patched and I ended up coming away with a capri remould tyre as a temporary-get-me-registered tyre - which all in all was pretty good going at 6pm!

But to cut to the chase I need a local staffordshire stockest of Yokohama 32R tyres :-

205/60R13 S 86H

I am happy to drive the wheel over ideally tomorrow afternoon. Any one know any definite local stockists?

Thanks in advance

Andrew

How about BMTR on the A34 in Birmingham?

Don't know of anyone else that will actually have stock.  Otherwiise mail order from George Polley.

Thanks for the suggestions Ian.

I really need them for the weekend (i.e. tomorrow!;) in the hope that I do get her registered without further incident.

The 'Alloy Wheel Centre' in Rugeley certainly used to stock this tyre upto 6 months ago and probably still do. (01889) 586200. They are also open to a bit of barter on prices. Hope this helps :t-up:

Thanks for the replies chaps. I'll try some of them in the future as some of them are closer to me!

I ended up getting it from Dudley bit of a trek but time was running out - Co-ordersport (01384216102). 97 quid all in. They have a huge range of rally tyres and other exotics wide range of sizes and loads of yokis!