Close Call

sedsy

Went to see our nice bloke chairman type of thing last night to pick up some bits and gladly wasnt in westy when a large gold lexus pulled out in front of me and proceeded to try and ram me off the road!! was very scared and would probably be 6ft under by now if i hadnt swerved, braked, mounted curbs etc to try and avoid them. This was on the Wolvo road near the Wing Yip restaurant, midlands area and i didnt provoke them in any way. Not been that scared for many years ???  ???

No it wasn't Sam  :D  :D  - that is unless you've been sitting in the sun a lot and cook a mean vindaloo  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  gits  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(

buy an old land rover and just drive into them if it happens again!

Yay..... :p  :p

In the eighteen ish years I`ve owned Toyota Hiluxes three cars have written themselves off after hitting me (admittedly two were old bangers) and one runaway plant trailer  :0 ran into me.

I still drove away with very minor damage in all cases  :)  :)  ;)