Judging interest

windy

Dear all,

I'm considering breaking my car starting with the chassis & body first. These parts will go before everything else is offered for sale later. I am intending to keep the engine.

This is a well sorted well known speed series winning car with much time and development spent on getting the chassis & suspension balanced for handling on sprints & hillclimbs.

Specification is too long to list on here so please call me for details - 01582 760226

Regards

Windy

2466.jpeg

2564.jpeg

2563.jpeg

WHY Don't do it, it's a great car in a great colour, wish I had a bit of spare cash looking for a home :D:D  but I don't :(

Due to current market conditions this has to be the way to get the best financial return I think. Sad but true.

As much as I don't like to see a good car broken there are bits I will be interested in

Windy - You and me both going same route I think

Terry

Superb car Graham and totally sorted - but sadly stripping and breaking is probably the best way of you getting some decent return (IMHO)  :down:  :down:  :down:

Awesome  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

If you are asking if it is quick then you probably dont understand the answer. YES YES YES :0

windy i am new to this but interested in your car

is it quick, what engine zetec? how much it worth?

nels

Nelson,

To answer the question better. With Windy driving it he came second in 2003 in to Mark Smith in class D of the Speed Series and beat Ash Mason into third, who won it this year.  :D  :D  :D  Now that sounds impressive enough, till you realise that he drove it to some of the events  :D

How much is it, whatever it is just pay it  :D  :D  :D  you will never regret it. The time / effort / money you will pay on getting a car as sorted as this one will be far more than Windy is asking for it, if I didn't already have my SupaBusa I would have been the 1st person knocking on his door to buy it   :D  :D  :D

If you seriously want one, then just quietly PM Windy, be quick don't tell anyone and pop round with a wad of cash. Then next year, pop you entry in for the Speed Series, learn how to drive a bit and walk away with class B (novices) and if you can't win that, then sorry but you really are a crap driver  :D  :D  :D  That's how good the car is  :devil:

Now thats fightin' talk. Expect some replies real soon from the Class B warriors :D

You know me Scott, always call a "spade" a "spade",  :D  I might not have been born in the NE, but after 20 years have definatley picked up some of the good habits  :D  :D  :D  , still can't drink like they can  :devil:

Actually, I think Mr A has it spot on. This is easily a 12K car if not more, and if you can drive, it's a winner. If I wasn't already deep into dual Westfield ownership, I'd have run Nick down beating a path to Windy's door...

walk away with class B (novices) and if you can't win that, then sorry but you really are a crap driver  :D  :D  :D  That's how good the car is  :devil:

you make it sound easy!  I didnt win every event this year :angry: