• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

I am in love.

Westfields Rock On

I have found the woman i want and must have.

Top Gear tonight showed me the perfect one for me. She did the Nurburgring in 9min12secs in a 206bhp jag diesel and was fit. Jesus she could drive.  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*  :love:

Sabine drives the ring taxi, which I think is currently an M5. Take a lap with her, but do it before lunch...

Did that look fun or what!!!?!?!?

I thought it looked terrifying!  would love to have a go if it was slightly less busy with people who drive it every day though.

moom

Perhaps we should get Mr Purves to organise a club trip next year?

The thought or the Ring terrifies me, but yes, I'd have to say I wanna do it!

I think I'd much rather be there with people who drive it every day, to be honest...

valid point, well made. I was thinking more along the lines of just having the track to myself  :D

moom

Perhaps we should get Mr Purves to organise a club trip next year?

The thought or the Ring terrifies me, but yes, I'd have to say I wanna do it!

All are welcome to tag along when we go(nothing to do with WSCC)just a like minded group of friends. Trip will be July - August time and will be as per normal.

Leave on Thursday and travel back on Monday, cost is about £400 all in.

Once I have sorted when we will be going I will post on the boardroom. Have to wait until end of Feb March time when The Ring issues its opening times for the year.

:p  :D  :p

Be warned though Neckie will be going for a faster time and using the Clarkson Start and Finnish points so Should be around about 9mins.

:devil:

Yes she's a cutie.

But did you see the Biker the interviewed first? Said he goes there most days, Thats brenden (I'm sure of it) posts on here from time to time and runs a guest house a few (very good driving) miles from the Ring. cant remember his Login name, but I think hes got something with an Alpha engine in it.

Not that interesting, but its good to drop in work conversations.... or am I just that sad :D

But did you see the Biker the interviewed first? Said he goes there most days, Thats brenden (I'm sure of it) posts on here from time to time and runs a guest house a few (very good driving) miles from the Ring. cant remember his Login name, but I think hes got something with an Alpha engine in it

Sliders and SliderGuest House is the name of the B&B

:p  :p