• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• itguy

• scott beeland

Mark

Have you sent out confirmation of entries for Mallory  ???

Received mine this morning

Buzz

Received mine today  :D  :D  :D

I notice there are 4 groups this yr instead of 3. How many are running in each group and for how long?

Group 4

There ain't a Group 4  ;)  ;)  ;) only A, B, C or D

We're running approx 20 cars in each group for approx 12 min sessions - subject to standard of driving behaviour in each group  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;) Should be able to get around 10 laps in during that time.

Lack of use of mirrors, not allowing faster cars to pass may result in red flagged sessions  ;)  ;)  :D  :D It ain't a race day  ;)  ;)  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Heya guys,

For all of those coming to the Cadwell day could you please remember to bring your driving licences on the day as Cadwell may wish to see them.

Enjoy the long weekend. Cheers,

Nick

ps: there's still spaces remaining for the Cadwell Trackday, but need to kind of hurry up and get those cheques off to me soonish as am going to be opening it up to non-member soon, so make sure you get in there before they do.  :D  Take it easy!

Mallory - Cadwell and Harewood entry forms will be available at Stoneleigh this weekend  :D  :D  :D

• 4 weeks later...
Limited space available - get your entry forms in PDQ  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D room for a few more  :D  :D

I'll be there as I'm not in the USA until september did I mention that  I'm in the USA with My Westfield for 4 weeks calling in to Las Vegas, Helo ride over/round the GC and popping upto Frisco and I think a drive down Hollywood boulevard!

Buzz  :p

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :arse:  :zzz:  :arse:

Just get your entry in  :D  :D  :D  :D

Its in,  received Regs 18th April :p:p:p:p

Mark I don't wish to temp fate by doing a trackday before I go to the usa but would I still be able to come up on the day with me car and watch and have a day out?

Barry

You can watch no problem - however you'll wanna have a go  :D  :D  :D  :D