WSCC Trackday 2005

Mark Stanton

Mark I don't wish to temp fate by doing a trackday before I go to the usa but would I still be able to come up on the day with me car and watch and have a day out?

Barry

Barry just get up there and do the day. I'm doin it and I can assure you I will be taking no risks.

Plus it willl give you a chance to get to grips with it, well thats if you ain't too hammered from the night before of course

Buzz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• itguy

• scott beeland

Barry just get up there and do the day. I'm doin it and I can assure you I will be taking no risks.

Trouble is I rewrite the book when it comes to being an unlucky b******d and after what I have gone through to get this car ready!!!!!!!

Barry

Fair coment mate whens the beasty due on the road? I'm out mine to Whitby tomorrow to give it a run

Buzz

Its at JP Exhausts at the moment hopefully picking it up saturday then moving it to nothampton to a company called the NAR Group same day so they can sort out the cooling system then hopefully back home in time for sva middle of the month.

Wheels arrived today just need to get a propshaft made.

Might see you sunday thinking about coming up as I have nothin else to to got a new disco on test so might burn some diesel up the M1.

Barry

Good man ,it should be a good day.The weather is looking sunny and warm

Buzz

Notes for this event state that oil catch tanks are required to suit engine specifications - does this mean I need one for my x-flow engined car?  ???

errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm ........................... too right  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :devil:  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there are still spaces for this one?

And Cadwell? I've been trying not to look as i was going to have to sell the Westie' but all is good now and up for both of these.  

Ta.   :t-up:

Does anyone know if there are still spaces for this one?

And Cadwell?

Yep space still available for both Mallory and Cadwell  :D  :D  :D

Its at JP Exhausts at the moment hopefully picking it up saturday then moving it to nothampton to a company called the NAR Group same day so they can sort out the cooling system then hopefully back home in time for sva middle of the month.

Wheels arrived today just need to get a propshaft made.

Might see you sunday thinking about coming up as I have nothin else to to got a new disco on test so might burn some diesel up the M1.

Barry

If you're coming to Northampton with your car, look us up.

PS. NAR = Northampton Auto Rads - 1st class reputation

If you're coming to Northampton with your car, look us up.

I popped up today to check on progress (Looking very good so far)car has been there a fortnight, Going to pick it up Thursday morning 7am then taking it to the factory for some small jobs to be finished off.

Barry