OT....42" Plasma

jonlewis

Hi,

I am looking to sell my 42" NEC Plasma as I cannot mount it in the house. (Bought secondhand when we were supposed to be moving)

It does not include a tuner, but it uses the sky or video tuner to get normal TV. You will also need to buy a Wall mount (lots of them available on the web)

You would need to collect from Bury in Lancashire as it is way too heavy to post.

Cheapest naff brand is about £2500. How about £1200.

Jon

Hmm.

If John Lewis start putting all the stuff they're selling on here it's going to get very messy indeed.  ;)

Wish I had £1200 lying about, that's double cheap.

If John Lewis start putting all the stuff they're selling on here it's going to get very messy indeed.

very very quick...rofl

Always used to get through on cold calls with people picking up the phone asking how much their wife has spent this time !!

Always used to get through on cold calls with people picking up the phone asking how much their wife has spent this time !!

:( .....and you think you've got problems with your name!

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

when i used to drive wagons we used to run into a place called Cerrestar in Trafford Park, Manchester.

bloke i knew, dont know if he still works there, was half caste, grew up inner Manchester and his name ??  John Menzies :0  apparently he had fun whenever he got stopped by the police :t-up:

Used to have a customer called Hydra Tools and the IT Manager there was called Ian Gore (IGORE) and his deputy ....

Anthony Dick (A DICK)

I an is now a good mate of mine, but still amazed that anyone could be unfortunate enough !

:angry:.....I think all this "funny name" business is puerile and you should all get back to the serious job of discussing Westfield related subjects.

Would you be kind enough to post adverts in the appropriate section. I realise that we don't actually have a "TV's For Sale" section, but there is a place for adverts, and whilst the headings may be misleading, those forums are the place for your ads.

Thanks.