Cam Area Xmas Dinner

chazpowerslide

Details for the Cambs Area Xmas dinner as follows.

Meet at Pizza Hut 19-21 Regent St Cambridge at 1pm where a table has been booked for us all.

Cost is £10 per person (eat and drink as much as you like) very simple.

I need to know who is coming as there will be awards for everybody who attends (and I'll need to know the number of tables I need to push together)

Errr, that's it  :p

Chaz.

(and yes I do realise that the topic title says "all you can eat for a Fiver" but I got your attention  :durr: )

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisF

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

b******* :(  I drive my tits off all year and then when it comes to getting my food rewards... I'm not bl****-well here.  Oh well!  My daughter's Xmas play is more important (sorry but, it is!;) As is the Newcastle night-life and stereo-typical, scantily-clad Geordie slappers :D:D

I don't suppose I'll see anyone again (apart from Chaz, probably) until after the new year so, I hope all of you have a great festive season and I'll see you all again in 2005 :D

Enjoy yourselves,

Neil

Sulk over, so 2 adults and a highchair for me little fella. The little fella will not be eating though, just screaming and playing with balloons.

Mark