Should I sell my Crossflow in favour of a V8?

Tony L

I am considering parting with my 155 BHP Crossflow Westy in favour of one with a 200 BHP Rover V8

Has anyone done the same and like to give me some advice?  In fact any advice is welcome, the car tend to be used on the road rather than track days or racing.

Thanks Tony

No.

Don't do it.

They understeer and overheat.

Although I do admit they have a certain ye olde worlde agricultural charm, what with their one camshaft and single downdraft. Plus it's nice to keep the (beige) spirit of the SD1 Vitesse alive.

;)

Mine doesn't do either

In fact it runs a touch cold and as for understeer, well, no fear of that  :D

No.

Don't do it.

What a load of b*****k  :angry:

A well built and set up SEiGHT doesn't do either, in fact turn in on my car was pin sharp and it never ran above 80 degrees when on the move, and wouldn't go over 90 degrees when stationary - even in the high 35 degree plus weather we recently had.

:arse:  :arse:

Si, are you going to donnington kit car show???  if so we'll have to catch up & let me have a look at yer beast, ooh err missus

:xmas:

Dunno yet. If I am, i'll let you know

Si