• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

jago

In Hinduism, an incarnation of a god (especially Vishnu) in human or animal form that appears on Earth to combat evil and restore virtue. In Hindu tradition, there have been nine incarnations of Vishnu and a tenth is yet to come.

Budgie- see 'avatar hosting thread' in the Message Board Forum. I am no technical whizz but follow Adhawkins most eggshellunt comprehensive and generous directions and you will be sorted...

HTH

Nicko  :D  :D

In Hinduism, an incarnation of a god (especially Vishnu) in human or animal form that appears on Earth to combat evil and restore virtue. In Hindu tradition, there have been nine incarnations of Vishnu and a tenth is yet to come.

I always thought it was 'avatart. Probably explains why I was asked to change mine... :oops:

I am no technical whizz but follow Adhawkins most eggshellunt comprehensive and generous directions and you will be sorted...

If they're excellent and comprehensive, why do about half of people end up with a square avatar? :bangshead:

I'd love someone to tell me why...

Andy

If they're excellent and comprehensive, why do about half of people end up with a square avatar?

I'd love someone to tell me why...

Because they can  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  :D

Nope, not to wind you up  :D  :D  :D

if an option is there to do it square ........... then square it is  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :p  :p regardless of whether it should be rectangular  :D  :D  :D  ;)

what about a rhomboid  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Whats wrong with a square one :p;)

Nothing, as long as the dimensions of the original image are square. Most photographs aren't, so when people make them square their cars either look very tall or squashed up...

Andy