Any Ideas ?

tonym

My son wants a cheap kit car for trackdays and summer road use.  The problem is he is 6ft 6in tall.  He has driven my SEIW but it is not ideal. Anybody got any ideas what would be a suitable car to look for.

Luego - the one made for a V8 is HUGE (called the Viento), Terry in the Surrey area has one but with a CVH engine in it.... you can virtually walk round the engine inside the chassis  ;)  :D  

This car is a one off allowing you large enthusiasts to fit in with ease.The Viento has the largest cockpit and engine bay on the market. we have had 6 foot 7 inches tall enthusiasts fit in this car and over 20 stone. The engine choices are huge from the Rover V8, Chevy V8, BMW, Ford etc. Again a Sierra donor will give you all the major components for this car

viento.jpg

Luego website

The Quantum Xtreme also has a large cockpit - I'm 6'2" and had to pull the seat forwards.  I think the factory said that they'd had a 6'7" guy fit comfortably in one.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.