It's been emotional

Nick.Petty

Westy sold and delivered tonight, gone to a good home I think - sold to 'Felters' who you may have seen on the site a few times, nice chap - be gentle with him  :p  :p

Might just hang around on the site for a bit despite being without wheels, as the way I am feeling tonight (like a big chunk of me has just been chopped off  :(  :( ) I will probably soon be in the market to buy one of YOUR cars when you decide to sell.

Felters, drive it like you mean it.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Nicko  ;)

Ooooh...I'll have to try that one on the Welsh Wizard if it ever comes to that... :D

Andy

Nick - not half as emotional as it got for me this afternoon when I realised that I'm grinding the end of the exhaust pipe on tight right handers/roundabouts.

What's the story on ARB's? I'd do a search but it always comes back as no results - do I have to wait for my membership to come back before I can search?

Cheers

Mike :0  :0  :0

Felters you must be driving it like a beast already!!!

Blatters, your advice practically singlehandedly upgraded my

( oooops, I mean Felters's ..) car and its blinking lovely ....... :p so you must be doing summat right ...even if occasionally I will agree there is a hint of contention to some of the threads .... occasionally ..........sometimes .....

Bin trying to do roundabouts in me Freelander like I used to  in the Westfield but it ain't the same. Anyone got a nice Zetec for sale .....  :D  ?        :p  

Nicko

I've been rumbled......

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :devil:  Mop and bucket for Blats  :D  :blush:  :devil:  :D  :blush:

First bebbe due on Christmas Eve, plus a few niggles like having to keep the car in Father in Law's garage 15 miles away and also I co -owned the car and my co-owner didn't want to spend any more dosh on it (he is saving up to marry my sister!;) ....we needed an LSD plus an upgrade to engine to get more power plus a new interior ....neither of usd could really justify the expense at the moment.

Am going to get another one next year, probably one that has had all the bits already done to it.

In the meantime, am sulking ...........   ???  :(  :t-up:

Nicko.