wind deflectors

wrightster

Mate of mine makes them. In Bristol call him on 01179 326537

Roly is his name @ Sarik Vacform about £30 pair. Hinges from Westfield about £20 set. Got them on mine. Good up to 50mph then a bit breezy :(

Met some of the guys on Saturday to go up to Tulip rally, travelled in convoy up M5 at, well, a bit more  than plod would have liked. Still could breath, however in the 32' heat it was like sitting in front of a fan heater, lots of hot air.

MY sig pic shows them fitted, not sure if you can see them to clearly.

Tell him Dennis sent you

p.s. don't call him tomorrow (wednesday) he's at Castle Coombe (instructor chappie)

I recently did a search for the same thing.  Ordered mine from

John Moore

Unoplas Ltd

Brookdale House

Latherford Close

Four Ashes

Wolverhampton

WV10 7DY

Tel. 01902 791901

The ones from John Moore @ Uniplas are the dogs doo-dah's, did 500 miles with them fitted on the coast to coast (with the wife) without problems, including many times going over 50, still easy to breath at fat motorway speeds.

Will never use sidescreens again (cos I've just sold em).