NIP/Speeding ticket info

Blatman

First spotted on Blatchat, but the link is for the original thread on Pistonheads.

No doubt most of us have heard of the "don't sign the NIP, and they can't use it as evidence" story. Well, one bloke has had a result, and one or two others are also following through on not signing.

Click here...

I think that it was Dwight York that got off a 60 in a 40 zone ticket not that long a go.

So now that is been in the press it will get closed off.

Still the best way to avoid a ticket from a camera is to drive a stolen car - that way the ticket will never come to your home - unless it's the ticket for the 4 week luxury holiday you get when enough offences in before you 18th birthday  :arse:

can you still get away without signing a seven day ticket ? i know a while ago it used to say 'optional' next to where it said signature. ???

mind you i saw a bloke (who i wont name on here ;) ) call a police officer a f###ing a###hole tonight and he didnt get a seven day :0  ;)

The secret is to wait until the cop has proved himself to be a f***ing a***hole before saying it to him....... :D  :D  :D

Good job I drive an instantly forgettable car......