TV meeting this Sunday 14th Nov

Neil H

All.

Hi. Monthly meeting this Sunday at the Bird in Hand.

Afraid I'm unable to make it this month, have a meal out for my Sister's birthday, apologies.

All received deposits for the Xmas lunch on 12th Dec have been paid to the Manageress at the Bird and all is confirmed :-) Was told the room allocated to us would take 20 people, we now have 21, so it will be a bit "friendly" around the table ;-) List of all those confirmed is below;  

Peter and Kathy Osbourne

Kevin Wood and wife

Shaun and Andrea Lawry

Colin and Natalie

Justin and Karen

James Lambert

Neil and Jane Hatton

Dave and Sue Busby

David and Jane Crawley

Dale and Sherry

Richard and Kathryn Ellington

Will hopefully contact you all in the mean time and attempt to get a couple of other events off the ground and organised; indoor ones considering the gloomy view from my window today ;-)

Cheers for now,

Neil

TV...... :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Are you sure it's not..

Peter as Kathy Osbourne

Kevin Wood as wife

Shaun as Andrea Lawry

Colin as Natalie

Justin as Karen

James Lambert as ???

Neil as Jane Hatton

Dave as Sue Busby

David as Jane Crawley

Dale as Sherry

Richard as Kathryn Ellington

:devil:  :suspect:  :D  :D  :D  :p

You'll be getting my deposit soon... unless I can pay you on the day? I'm good for it...

Just got back from Florida, and just catching up.

Never went near him. Did Disneyworld some while back. Have no desire to repeat the experience. Fortunately, we've discovered a bit of "secret garden" in Florida. I didn't see a *single* tourist for the entire trip, except when we took a trip to Orlando for some shopping...

secret garden
have the boats electrics dried out  :D  :D  :D and working  ???  ???  :D

Yup, 'cos it's A) warm out there, and B) I fixed 'em.

Also managed to fix a spurious leak from the fuel pump, despite never actually having seen the inside of a 2 stroke, V4 outboard before. I feel even more smug than usual...

And boy, does it go. I reckon it must hit about 45mph at full chat.  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

I caught a fish too...

I hate you Blatters  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Blatman.

Hopefully it'll be ok to add add you on the xmas lunch; was told the room we're in will cater for up to 20 people - we have 21 confirmed! I'm sure we can all squeeze up for a REAL friendly atmosphere ;-)

If you're at the meet this Sunday have a word with Natasha, if she's on duty, and just ask if 2 extra places are possible. I'll put you down as paying in full on the day.

Cheers

Neil (call me Nigella @ weekends)

Thanks Ni... I mean Neil..

Can't make this Sunday. Going to the SS do on Saturday night, then on up to Gateshead for Sunday afternoon for work... I'd be grateful if you would ask the lovely Natasha for me :)

Blatman.

I'll give Natasha a call as I'm also unable to make November's meet. I have a meal out for my sister's Birdthday - can't turn down free scram ;-)

Cheers,

Neil

I'm not paying any more deposits,it's cost me a fortune so far.Neil have you got Dale's home number? Going to pick him up for the meet as he has dismantled his car again.........