Scotland Event: Sat 13th Nov 2004

pheatons3

Hi,

SS-R have organised a Track Day at Knockhill on Saturday 13th Nov 2004.

They have extended the invite to the Scottish Kit Car Club and I heard at the weekend that they have still some places left and are looking for some more drivers.

If your interested, call or email me for details.

0131 345 6540 or cpaul.davies@bt.com

Cost is £47 for open pit lane 12:30 to 16:00.

Paul Davies

How I wish I lived soooooooooooo mucher closer  :D  :D  :D fantastic circuit  :D  :D

Mine's in bits Paul, no windscreen, no scuttle...would probably make it faster but for the fact it's shortly to have no engine or g/box either. Never mind, soon be spring again!  :down:  :D  :D  :D

Just a strip and inspection - since I don't know the full history of it I just want to ensure all is well before giving it another caning next year. Same with the g/box. Having said that, I'm also fitting a steel flywheel, 7.25" clutch, hydraulic clutch release, new pedal box and SBD exhaust.  :t-up:

Next winter will hopefully see a complete engine re-build on throttle bodies when I can finally get round to fitting the pistons, springs, and solid lifters I bought from ACW 18 months ago. All dependent on finances of course so I'll need to either sell the wife and kids or gamble my way to success on Ladbrokes  :down: