Got a new car

Mike dB

Well then, I've just per-chased Bananaman's Zetec this morning.

OMG what a difference, it's bl**** quick, if that's Zetec power, them there BEC must be phenominal!!  :cool:  :love:

I even filled the new car up like a tin top, which makes driving the car much better as in the x-flow it took about 5 minutes to fill, sort of like.....

*Don't pull the pump lever to hard*

"CLICK"  :arse:

*Pull less*

"CLICK"  :arse:

goodness me!!  :(

Now it's shove it in pull/squeeze it as hard as you like, cripes that when in quick.

Please let there be lots more sunny days left & I get a nice huge pay rise/bonus to pay for tyres, brakes, track days, etc.

The exhaust sound is totally different too, sounds much smoother & it pops & bangs like a poppy bangy thing really :cool:

Must say thanks to Andy for putting up with my whining  :p  ;)  :t-up:

BTW, throttle response is awesome, just need to sort them spongy brakes!  :0  :sheep:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :durr:

:zzz:

& I get a nice huge pay rise/bonus to pay for tyres, brakes, track days, etc.

Not forgettin the WSCC membership fee  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D

Loads of blue nanas around at the AOFE (Academy Of Footballing Excellence) formerly known as Maine Rd and now the City of Manchester Stadium :D Don't change it Andy ;)

Mike. You gonna come to the Manchester meet on Weds night then?

Might go to Oulton on Weds am too to watch bananabluemintyboy in his nooo toy

just need to sort them spongy brakes!  

wot do you need brakes for  ???

they slow you down  :0

Mike. You gonna come to the Manchester meet on Weds night then?

Might go to Oulton on Weds am too to watch bananabluemintyboy in his nooo toy

Erm, I dunno depends on the weather! ;)

I'll have to drive in to work & go from there.

I was gonna go to Oulton to, say I'm recording some engines for work  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I need brakes I'm not used to Westfield driving yet & you lot try & keep up with Scott without brakes  :0  :0  :0  :0

I broke my PC at the weekend & need to format my HDD....again but don't know how to in XP (only 1 HDD can't get DOS to work before XP kicks in!  :arse:  )