New Builders Parts

ChrisF

Upgradeitis means I have the following parts for sale:

1. Westfield vinyl hi back seats with runners, in excellent condition westfield factory price is £460....give me £275 for the pair and take them away  :t-up:

2444.jpeg

2. Standard westfield factory exhaust with heat shield, covered just over 4000 miles in very good condition, westfield factory price is £275 inc heat shield...give me £100.

2445.jpeg

3. Standard westfield roll bar for wide bodied car factory price £133...will take £40.

2446.jpeg

I can post any item at cost, or I will deliver if you are local to me (Cambs).

Would these seats fit a narrow body???

and

Do you know if they would work with 4 point harnesses as they don't have any holes in???  :)

I don't wanna upset Chris sales here.

Do you know if they would work with 4 point harnesses as they don't have any holes in???  

Scottish bloke - I notice you're looking to enter speed series in 2005 - well with the seats Chris has for sale its best to get some slots fitted to accept harness shoulder straps  ;)  ;)

The event scruters will check harness tension  ;)  ;) and I've seen em be none too pleased with those kinda seats from time to time as the harnesses have to come around the side of the head restraint area  ;)  ;)  ;)

slots can be fitted in em to accept harness straps by most trim companies  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Many thanks for that. it had crossed my mind, that's why I asked.

Sorry mate, no sale here

Those kinda seats are well comfy and quite supportive  :D  :D  :D  ;) and slots can be fitted  ;)  :D so don't right em off just yet  ;)  ;) not at that price  ;)  :D

I don't wanna upset Chris sales here.

Do you know if they would work with 4 point harnesses as they don't have any holes in???  

Scottish bloke - I notice you're looking to enter speed series in 2005 - well with the seats Chris has for sale its best to get some slots fitted to accept harness shoulder straps  

Cheers for the reply Mark...you are of course correct but don't expect commission if I sell them.

Scottish bloke AFAIK these seats are for a wide bodied car only ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.