How do I start racing??

firecracker

Purple Throbber  :p  :p  :p  :D More like Purple Wobbler  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D C'mon get your purse out Mr H - its only money  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Frau Vesty

• Blatman

• vesty

My list of winter mods is growing by the minute...(trying to make the car a bit more 'friendly' on the road...)

:down:

Andy

...(trying to make the car a bit more 'friendly' on the road...)
*shakes head* You don't wanna do that  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D

Shush, I have to justify it to 'er indoors somehow ;)

Actually, nothing to make it much different on the track really. Stuff like (slightly) comfier seats, screen for road use (maybe), perhaps a larger fuel tank, tonneau cover of some sort etc. etc. etc.

Andy

(trying to make the car a bit more 'friendly' on the road...)

that sounds familiar....dont worry about it.  Leave the car in its most potent form and compete.  You won't look back after that ;)

Actually, nothing to make it much different on the track really. Stuff like (slightly) comfier seats, screen for road use (maybe), perhaps a larger fuel tank, tonneau cover of some sort etc. etc. etc.

Christ, may as well have kept the other f**ker then!!

Christ, may as well have kept the other f**ker then!!

Not really, it'll still have aeroscreen available for track use, as well as ARBs, more powerful engine, lighter etc. etc. etc...

I'll hopefully be fitting the Westfield race seats, and depending on how much heavier they are, might look at sticking the current passenger seat back in for track use.

Fuel tank is still undecided, need to work out properly how far I can get on a tank (at the moment I'm guessing about 60 miles or so) before I decide if a bigger one makes sense.

Can't see those changes making a huge difference to the on track performance of the car, or am I wrong?

Andy

Sorry, just got back from the Pub!! :blush:  :oops:  :arse:  :durr:

Don't tell Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :zzz:  he's gone all Sally Army on us....... :D  :D  :D

He did have enough at Le Mans to last all year tho'. I thought I could shift a few, but only as a sprinter. You lot are mental marathon drinkers.

SS do is only one night, so I might be able to keep up...........

:suspect:  :0

He did have enough at Le Mans to last all year tho'. I thought I could shift a few, but only as a sprinter. You lot are mental marathon drinkers.

SS do is only one night, so I might be able to keep up...........

:suspect:  :0

Too be quite honest with you TT, I had 7&1/2 cans of Seller on Bonfire night & was sick as a Parrot the next day :blush:  (I think one of them must have been out of date...... :D  :D  :D  :p )