• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Frau Vesty

• Blatman

• vesty

You seem a bit tetchy today Mrs. W....something wrong? Missing old blighty? :)

Andy

:D Naaaah I iz only joking, I just like to watch people squirm and see what excuses they will find [/sadist]

I will be back in blighty on Thursday  :love:  :love:  :love:

We didn't think it was you in the middle, on the basis that he is sitting on a blue and silver car and I reckon yours might be black and red  ???  ???

But ............... I'll bet she'll have done all the cleaning, washing, ironing and have a nicely cooked hot meal on the table for when you get home tonight with slippers warming by the fire*  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

* or possibly not  :D  :D  :D  :D

But ............... I'll bet she'll have done all the cleaning, washing, ironing and have a nicely cooked hot meal on the table for when you get home tonight with slippers warming by the fire*  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

* or possibly not  :D  :D  :D  :D

OR

Spralled out on the Sofa 1/2 p******** saying lets get a Kebab.......... :devil:  :p  :D

thats the funniest thing I have ever read :D

Im going to auction her on ebay soon...

I wish she did eat kebab bananaman it would make dinner far more tasty :t-up:

And i thought i'd made her angry, i think your in for it now MR vesty!!! :p  :p  

Tis a shame i can't get on the internet all the time, as i can't get to reply to your kind comments quick enough!   :D

I suppose i don't really need pit babes as i have equine students instead!! There far better than those pit babes!! :p  :p  :D  :D

i have equine students instead!!

You teach horses? ???

Andy