swap not for sale??????????

will maskell

I have a complete set of early(95) wide bodied wishbones in totally unmarked chrome and complete with bushes....

These have never seen the road and basically i would swap them for used in need of re-powder coating ones with or without bushes.......give me a call if interested.

cheers

will

01242 530911  or 07786 422623

Will

I have a narrow bodied 95 and would be interested in swaping the front only as my rear is a live rear axle.

My current ones are chrome also but in need of attention and my winter project was to either re chrome, replace or powder coat but I haven't made up my mind as yet.

If your interested in the fronts only let me know.

Andrew

07944 354801

will why not have the chrome removed and re powder coat :p

pete,

yeah that was my plan but i thought i'd offer them to someone first...as they are so good and with brand new bushes......and i could get there scabby old ones done........I'm just to thoughtfull eh pete... :D  :D  :D

???  what a lovely man :D  :D  :D

Will

I have a narrow body with crap white powder coated front wishbones,if they are any good I would do a swap.

John

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.