Florida here I come!

Westfields Rock On

• 2 weeks later...

Im at Sanford airport now on this T1 piece-a-junk. Damn pissin it down all week.

Siesta Key was nice when i went though!............ :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

missed you there m8!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beach babes!!!!!!!!!!!  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :D  :D  :p  :p  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Shoulda stayed here. It's been in the 90's, and as dry as the Sahara since you left......... :D  :D

Shoulda stayed here. It's been in the 90's, and as dry as the Sahara since you left......... :D  :D

/smug

YES!!!!!!

Not often I can correct Blatters, but in fact the temerature hit 100f at Heathrow today, the hottest it's ever been in the UK

/unsmug

Not often I can correct Blatters, but in fact the temerature hit 100f at Heathrow today, the hottest it's ever been in the UK

I live and work near Heathrow, so I am fully aware of current weather conditions.... :p  :p  :p