• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Burgled By a Midget

PhilD

before driving back to Liverpool (probably) in Sweden's finest (although I am sure the Konnigsegg now takes that title).

Well from some one in the security industy, to a typical A*** who stereo types scousers I say this to you

You too Fooking tight to pay for a decent security system  :angry:  :angry:

After the recent thread regarding the dash if this is what this club stands for then shove it up your  :arse:

Mike

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oioi

• Gromit

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• PhilD

before driving back to Liverpool (probably) in Sweden's finest (although I am sure the Konnigsegg now takes that title).

Well from some one in the security industy, to a typical A*** who stereo types scousers I say this to you

You too Fooking tight to pay for a decent security system  <!--emo&:angry:  :angry:

After the recent thread regarding the dash if this is what this club stands for then shove it up your  :arse:

Mike

I live 10 miles north of Liverpool City Centre in a village that is on the main train line out of the city centre. It is known that the usual mode of operation of these types of car crooks in this area is to get the train out of the city centre or surrounding area steal cars before driving them back to the area they operate out of.

I have read many threads on this forum from people who have been victims of crime. We all know that these low lifes operate in all areas, the reference to Liverpool in my origional thread related to the area in which I live AND NOT to the misconception that all people from Liverpool lead dishonest lives in some way. I am not a Boris Johnson type who stereotypes people in this way.

I hope this explains away any grievence you had mike.

I dont care where they come from, their all b******ds and should be bl**** strung up.

Only be done over once when we had a telly pinched, not a nice feeling, felt pysically sick when we found out. Hope your all ok and get over the shock soon.

F*ckin hanging is really too good for these low-life parasites. :devil:

@ Phil

I live 6 miles north of the city so depending on which line it be the northern or the ormskirk line, without a protrator and a map to confirm I would hazard a guess you are still in the merseyside/liverpool area, stick me neck out here Psudo snob from formby or maghull :):):)

Yes comments like that offend me people like Boris and his ilk, you live in a city all be it the suburbs at 10 miles from city centre you cant be in Lancs, so logic would say if you were to be burgled it would be someone from your area and not someone from glasgow, london , cardiff ( for example only not wanting to upset natives of these citys  :) )

What really pisses me off is flippant comments like yours and Boris's that is only derogitory to this wonderfull city

IM A SCOUSER AND PROUD OF IT

hhmmm im an adopted geordie and all i will say is you only got the city of culture cos labour needed to get votes in the city :D:D:p:D

and  my dash is better than yours nananananananana :p:p

What's wrong with you people suddenly?

If you take every comment personally that is made here then you're a bl**** sad case!

FWIW, the Liverpool joke has been made here loads of times, and yes, there are a lot of scousers that use the forum.   Can't you tell when someone is making a general remark, and not aiming it at you personally?   It is also true that blondes, Essex boys, Brummies, Leeds supporters et al have been the target of this "deeply offensive" mickey taking (I apologise to Mickies everywhere just so i don't offend anyone with that horrid remark! )

Get real, grow a skin, and see this for what it is, banter!

As for the theft - as long as the offenders were from a minority group, must we sympathise with them, and not their victims?

The only PC I want to see here is the one sat on the side of my desk.   Frankly if you can't stand anyone taking the pi$$, move to Knutsford!

To quote a well known TV sketch, "ey ey calm down calm down alright!"  

Or are you currently engaged in legal action against every stand up comedian/comedienne, TV sketch show, newspaper, magazine and film company in the world?

My wife's German, I'm 6'6 tall, my car has a Zetec engine, I'm used to having the pi$$ taken, it goes with the territory!

Bet you`ve never heard the one that goes,

"Shhh, I mentional the war once but I think I got away with it"

Your right, some people need to lighten up, i`m an escaped scouser currantly hiding in deepest pie country, i`m used to being called a thieving scouser, SO WHAT. There`s more thieving scum just down the road from where I live now than there was when I lived in the pool.

Can people please realise that there is a large amount of pi55-taking going on at the minute and not take it personally. I really enjoy being on this forum but sometimes I`M afraid to post a ribbing reply for fear of someone taking it the wrong way. Most of it should be taken for what it is - friendly banter (although it has got out of hand on a couple of occasions recently).

Right, rant mode cancel.

Grabs crash helmet and scurries off to bottom of garden to hide under trees till the dust settles.

:t-up:

Can people please realise that there is a large amount of pi55-taking going on at the minute and not take it personally. I really enjoy being on this forum but sometimes I`M afraid to post a ribbing reply for fear of someone taking it the wrong way. Most of it should be taken for what it is - friendly banter (although it has got out of hand on a couple of occasions recently).

/yoda mode on/

fear not.  take p1ss you will.  humorless people struck by forks.

/yoda mode off/

Well said Neil - I seriously don't know what's happening around here of late  :(  :(

For years there's been some banter and craic all taken in good spirit - last couple of weeks since that dash crap all kinds of posts have appeared with PC  :down:  :down:  :D

Please do not judge the overall witty tongue in cheek typically English wit/irony that is purveyed on this website by one thread, totally misunderstood by the American chap who proceeded to instigate and stir up a storm in a perverbial teacup ;-)

To quote "Brian Potter" - "Take a chill pill"  :D  :D  :D  :D and lighten up

My wife's German, I'm 6'6 tall, my car has a Zetec engine, I'm used to having the pi$$ taken, it goes with the territory!
You forgot to mention you're a Dingle supporter  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil: or is that just tooooooooo embarassing  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Where's Steve "The Diplomat Knuckles" Davies  :D  :D according to him we're all Welsh here near brum :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

we got done in the same way.. police reckoned they'd spent 12 hrs in the house before being disturbed.

we'd only been an our 3 week holiday for a day before it happened... nicely planned midget boys!

It is also true that blondes, Essex boys, Brummies, Leeds supporters et al have been the target of this "deeply offensive" mickey taking (I apologise to Mickies everywhere just so i don't offend anyone with that horrid remark! )

You haven't even mentioned the pasting the Northern contingent usually try to give us Southern gentlefolk/P***s.

And don't get me started on the Welsh... :D

I think that some of the recent responses to comments intended to be humourous, seem to have a tinge (or more) of malice attached to them. In some cases there was a bit of a language barrier but mainly I think Busonostra was setting himself up for a fall by asking for opinion on something he'd made. Still it could be that he's a fashion leader and next spring you'll see lot's of Westies with pebble dash finishes and randomly scattered major controls... what adhesive do you need to wallpaper a Westie? :0

I seriously don't know what's happening around here of late  

Its called S.A.D Mark, Seasonal Affective Disorder, it happens evry year when the clocks go back, it seems it affects different people in different ways, all this going to and from work in the dark   ;)

To take this thread back to a "better" level:

Its called S.A.D Mark, Seasonal Affective Disorder
True.

what adhesive do you need to wallpaper a Westie?
Damp Weetabix. And I'm just off to eat mine.