Internet Hosting Help

jonlewis

Hi,

Just starting my own business and I want to get a domain name registered, an email address activated, and a basic web holding placemarker sorted.

I need to know if anyone has any recommendations, or even if that is the business of any members (as I would like to keep it in the family so to speak)

Also, how quickly can I get this sort of stuff organised ?

Jon

Where's Andy?

Search out postings by AndyHawkins, particularly on the "Message Board Next Generation" forum. He has a web hosting business, and I'm sure he can sort you out......

or failing that, I've been very happy with PlusNet for the last year  ;)

Also a satisfied customer of gentlyhosting.

Andy's away playing in Wales all week but I will probably be speaking to him if it's an urgent requirement. Let me know

Si

It's sort of urgent as I need to order letterheads etc, and therefore need to be sure of email address, web address etc.

I was made redundant a couple of weeks ago now, and need to get some income pretty quickly. If you speak to him OK. If not, I will try and come up with a plan which leaves them out for a week or so.

Speaking of letterheads, do we have any printers on the site

Jon :p

Speaking of letterheads, do we have any printers on the site

Have a word with our mag Ed and Graphics expert Peter O.

or try Tim Tryon at Sign-Nature you'll find info on the links page or in 2002 club magazines  :D  :D