wanted

Darrell O'Neill

you wil have to excuse me for posting this here.

I am a member but I cant register my membership in the correct places.....(see my other posts)

Im looking for a 2l Zetec SEIW, due to work comitments I missed out on Andy Hawkins, and now Im looking out for another......

Have any of you guys seen any advertised anywhere?

Can you let me know?

Once again, sorry for posting this here but hopefully the webmaster will get back to me soon......and I need a car!!

wow,

thought I would have been bombarded with "you cant post here" replies by now :D

Thanks Nick,

was getting worried that I was all alone here for a mo. :D

CamelLandy, no it doesnt have to be a Zetec will also consider VX, unfortunatly yours is a couple K's over my budget. Nice car tho. I'm sure somebody will snatch it up, (lucky b*******s, if they do!;)  

Persky, mmm bit of luck and and it wont. :p

Have you seen orange t's 4age  ???

Thats a Nice looking Westy for the money ;)

Haven't tried a 4age Westy but have tried the engine in a Sriker and it was Quick  :cool:

Darrell was interested in my car, which was in that price range. I might have accepted 7.5k, but that was a bit below what I wanted.

Andy

Darrell have you looked at Pistonheads

If the weather looks good I will take my car to work on Saturday and you can have a look over it if you would like just let me know. ;)

Darrell have you looked at Pistonheads

Are you kidding?? logging on about four times a day on average!!  :D

Yeh matt. if the weather's right i'll be there.. :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.